You are invited!
A monthly introduction to the
work and mission of the
Center for Child & Family Health
Childhood trauma is more widespread than most of us realize and has enduring consequences for children, families, and the community at large.
Come learn about our proven approaches to treating and preventing abuse, neglect, and other types of childhood trauma.
It's informative. It's inspiring. And we won't ask anything of you but an hour of your time.
The program includes:
- Introduction to childhood trauma and its consequences
- A multimedia tour of our mission
- - Treating childhood trauma
- - Preventing child maltreatment
- - Transforming agencies, institutions, and systems
- Powerful stories of healing and hope from our staff
- An opportunity to meet our Board and leadership
Above all, Transforming Trauma powerfully affirms that we can create a community where every child is loved, nurtured, and safe.
Questions/Feedback? Please contact Kevin Spears at 919-385-0738.