CCFH provides high-quality training in evidence-based, trauma-informed treatment and prevention practices for professionals in mental health, healthcare, and related fields.
We empower those who care for children and families at risk of or experiencing trauma with a continuum of effective interventions that improve child and family well-being.
Our training catalogue includes:
- Trauma-focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy
- 12 Core Concepts of Trauma
- Trauma-informed Organizations
- Trauma-informed Practice
- Secondary Traumatic Stress
- Attachment & Biobehavioral Catch-up
- Resource Parenting Curriculum
- And many more!
For more information, contact our Training Program Manager, Jackie Mroz.